27th June 2022
Minutes of the Meeting of Tibberton Parish Council held on
Monday 27th June 2022
Democratic Period: 5 Members of the public present.
Present: Vice-Chairman M Doolin (MD); C Hartwright (CH); E. Holding (EH); S. Pearson (SP); R. Grimer (RG); M. Leci (ML)
Apologies: M. Rowley (MR); West Mercia Police
In Attendance: J. Hill (Clerk)
2. Declarations of Interest
Declaration of Interests: none
Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda: none
Declaration of Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda: none
3. There were no written requests for the Council to grant a dispensation under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Annual Return for the year ended 31st March 2022
a) Members unanimously resolved (SP/EH) to approve the submitted accounts for the Financial Year ending 31st March 2022
b) Members unanimously resolved (SP/ML) to approve the Annual Governance Statement 2021/22
c) Members unanimously resolved (CH/RG) to approve the Accounting Statements 2021/22.
5. Date of Next Meeting
The next ordinary meeting of Tibberton Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 5th July 2022 at Tibberton Parish Hall.
Members of the public and press were cordially invited to be present at the above meeting
Members resolved (EH/ML) that in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted, the public and press would be excluded pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960. The reason being matters related to the grievance raised by the Clerk.
8:30pm – Cllr M. Doolin left the meeting due to the nature of the business being considered.
Confidential Session – 27th June 2022
6. Members unanimously resolved (EH/ML) to appoint SP as Acting Chairman for the duration of this confidential session of Council (the Council’s Chair and Vice-Chair not being present during this session).
7. Members unanimously resolved (SP/EH) to approve the tabled proposal. Parish Councillors Grimer, Hartwright, Holding, Leci and Pearson each signed a file copy of the proposal sheet to confirm that: “We, the Councillors who have added our signatures at the end of this document, agree to the proposals therein”. A pdf copy of the signed 2-page proposal sheet was circulated to all Parish Councillors by email on 29th June 2022.
8. Members unanimously resolved (RG/EH) to implement their contractual obligation (6th February 2018) and approve the Clerk being renumerated at SCP34 with effect from 1st March 2022.
Chairman, 5th July 2022
27th June 2022