Voting changes in May

There will be an election on 4th May for Tibberton Parish Council. Voting procedures will be different this year because you will be asked to provide photo identification when you attend the polling station. Make sure your vote counts by checking on what you need to take with you.

If you don’t have accepted photo ID, you can apply for a free voter ID document, which is known as a Voter Authority Certificate.

Find out more about accepted forms of photo ID, how to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate, and what to expect on polling day on the Electoral Commission website here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *