Tibberton Parish Council
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 07958 450482
NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY MEETING
An extraordinary meeting of Tibberton Parish Council will be held on
Thursday 9th February 2023 starting at 7.30pm at Tibberton Parish Hall
Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting but due to the nature of the business to be discussed members of the public will not be invited to speak unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
Tibberton Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to attend this meeting at Tibberton Parish Hall for the purpose of transacting the business detailed below.
Signed: Cllr M Rowley Date: 4th February 2023
Cllr Margaret Rowley, Chairman
- Chairman’s welcome.
- To receive apologies from absent members and record the reason for absence.
- Declarations of Interest
Members are reminded that to ensure transparency and retain public confidence in the council’s decisions they are required to –
- Keep their Register of Interests form up to date
- Declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests (DPI), any Other Registerable Interests (ORI) and any Non-Registerable Interest (NRI) relating to items on the agenda and the nature of those interests.
- To consider written requests from councillors seeking a dispensation. Having declared an interest in any agenda item councillors may only stay in the meeting when that item is discussed if the council permits dispensation to a) stay, or b) stay and speak, or c) stay, speak and vote. Written requests for the granting of a dispensation must be made to the Clerk in advance of the meeting.
- To resolve to close the meeting by virtue of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, s1(2) to allow for discussion of matters that may be prejudicial to the public interest if discussed in public.
- Tibberton Village Hall (New).
a To note MFG Solicitors have declined to act further on lease arrangements.
b To consider response to MFG Solicitors.
c To agree next steps.
- Date of Next Meeting
The next ordinary meeting of Tibberton Parish Council will be held on Thursday 2nd March 2023 at 7:30pm in Tibberton Parish Hall.