Everyone is welcome to come along and take part in the Annual Parish Meeting which is the annual opportunity for residents to discuss parish affairs. Please note that the agenda and notice are issued by the current Chairman who oversees the election of Chairman at the Annual Council meeting on 16th May. It is the person elected to the chair on 16th May who will be in the chair for this Annual Parish Meeting on the 23rd May.
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Tuesday 23rd May 2023 at 7.30pm
Tibberton Parish Hall, Plough Road, Tibberton
This is a meeting hosted by the parish council for parish residents, community representatives and local groups to share information, provide updates on activities and ask questions. Although the council hosts it, this is not a council meeting!
- Welcome and receipt of apologies.
2. Confirmation of minutes and review of the Annual Parish Meeting held 24th May 2022.
3. Report from the Council – summary of main business undertaken in the last year and the road ahead (Chairman).
4. Report from West Mercia Police.
5. Reports from Cllrs Marc Bayliss (WCC) and Margaret Rowley (WDC).
6. Updates to parish council projects
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Tibberton Footpaths Annual Report 2023
- Community Speed Watch
- Report of the Management Committee of Tibberton Parish Hall 2023
- Neighbourhood Plan.
7. Updates from other Parish Organisations including:
- Community Hub
- Tibberton Community Land Trust
- Tibberton Social Group
8. Questions/ open discussion from members of the public.
Signed: Cllr Margaret Rowley Date: 9th May 2023
Chairman, Tibberton Parish Council as at 09/05/2023